Internship Opportunity at a Prominent RE Fund Management Platform
Established in 2002, ARA Asset Management Limited (“ARA”) is a premier integrated real estate fund manager driven by a vision to be the best-in-class real estate fund management company focused on the management of real estate investment trusts (“REITs”) and private real estate funds.
ARA’s business is focused on the following segments:
1. REITs – ARA is one of the largest REIT managers in Asia ex-Japan and currently manages five REITs listed in three countries, namely Fortune REIT dual-listed in Singapore and Hong Kong, Suntec REIT and Cache Logistics Trust listed in Singapore and Hui Xian REIT and Prosperity REIT listed in Hong Kong. The Group also manages six privately-held REITs in South Korea;
2. Private real estate funds – The Group manages nine private funds investing in real estate in Asia; and
3. Real estate management services – The Group provides property management services and convention & exhibition services, including managing the award-winning Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Currently, ARA has over 1,300 staff in 20 cities in seven countries. ARA manages over 90 properties measuring 57 million square feet in Asia Pacific, with approximately S$40 billion in assets under management.
ARA Korea is currently seeking for a talented individual to join as an intern. The position will entail the following key responsibilities:
• Provide broad junior (both transaction and asset management dpt.) support on all matters across the business
• Assist with preparation of various cash flow models including DCF analysis, valuation, sensitivity analysis, etc.
• Assist with preparation of various pitch materials including teasers, information memoranda, marketing materials, etc.
• Assist with preparation of various internal documentation and others as requested
• Provide any other business support as requested by managers (i.e., market/regulation research, document filing, etc.)
An ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
• Either enrolled in or recently graduated from a reputable university with good academic achievements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Solid analytical foundation and financial modeling skills
• Background (education or experience) in business, finance/accounting, and/or real estate
• Good communication skill and fluency in English in both verbal and written
• Must be a team player and accepting of changes to tasks and working environment
• Possess maturity, integrity, good/positive attitude, ability to perform under pressure
The term of internship is flexible and will be set depending on the candidate’s qualification and circumstance.
(Usual contract term is 6 months)
Earliest possible start date is desired.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please forward your CV to the following person at ARA Korea:
Chloe Shin - Assistant Office Manager (신민경 과장) / email@example.com
20F Two IFC, 10 Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, 150-945, Korea DDI : +82 2 6137 3718 | Fax : +82 2 6137 3737